WHY WORK WITH US
Your Real Estate Agent should be your consultant, confidante and trusted adviser. When you hire us, you are hiring a full-time Realtor who works within a team. The Trapin Anderson Homes Team has been working on the Monterey Peninsula for more than 35 years. We know the unique requirements of the various towns, the pros and cons of each neighborhood, and the variety of the types of homes in each area. If you have specific ideas about the home you are looking for, we can help you find it. If you are unsure of what you are looking for, we can provide guidance and clarification along the way. Your agent will give you a detailed analysis of the market and keep you informed so you can make the best and most educated decisions according to your goals and parameters.
The Trapin Anderson Homes Team believes that widespread home-ownership creates value and security for the community. We utilize our position in the industry to educate our clients and to empower them to make the most informed decisions in the current market. We want to make each step crystal clear for you – so you can focus on what is best for you. Our goal is to fully understand and faithfully serve your needs.
OUR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Be your trusted advisor and advocate
- Always work with the highest standards of integrity
- Show you all the properties that fit your criteria and budget, including those being discreetly marketed within the Real Estate community
- Use our proven skill-set to negotiate the best terms and price for you
- Protect your personal and financial information
- Disclose to you anything we know about a property that might affect price or your decision to purchase it
- Give you access to our approved list of service providers; inspectors, lenders, insurance agents, home warranty companies, etc., to best suit your needs
- Be true to your wants and needs and always put them first
- Schedule and attend all inspections
- Manage all the paperwork, from writing offers, to reviewing seller disclosures and reports. It’s essential to have a trained professional by your side to explain and handle the paperwork
- Communicate honestly and fairly
- While you’ll work primarily with your chosen Realtor, our entire team is available to you